Set in 1.4 hectares of beautifully landscaped gardens, La Bergerie is a truly spectacular French holiday location within the exclusive Golf Resort of Terre Blanche.
• Completed in May 2012
• The villa is constructed using only the highest quality materials and contemporary furnishings.
• The accommodation is spread over 1000m2 with impressive double height entrance
• La Bergerie sleeps 16 people:
12 people in the main villa (6 bedrooms) and 4 people in the guest house (2 bedrooms )
• The 8 bedrooms all have luxurious en-suite facilities of a standard rarely seen elsewhere
• The kitchens are equipped with the best in professional appliances.
• Vast outside living and dining areas surrounding the magnificent swimming pool
This really is a very special French villa that enjoys a prime position close to both Cote d’Azur and Provence with unobstructed views and total privacy and private landing facilities.
The Terre Blanche Golf Resort is in Tourrettes, only minutes away from the historic perched villages of Fayence, Seillans and Caillian nestled within the South of France. This is an area renowned for its outstanding natural beauty and which typifies the peace and tranquility of Provence, yet is only 25 minutes from Cannes and its beautiful beaches. The facilities offered within the resort include a world class golf course and spa, as well as the fabulous Terre Blanche Hotel, a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
La Bergerie, Terre Blanche, is a fully staffed villa that prides itself on the high level of service offered to guests during their vacation in the South of France. Read more about the service we offer at this fully staffed French villa.